SPORT IS A GREAT WAY TO LEARN VALUABLE LIFE AND WORK SKILLS.
Street League uses the power of sport to engage and support young people. We help them build the essential skills they need to achieve their potential. In schools, in life, and in work.
Making a difference, up and down the country
We use the power of sport to help young people across the country get into education, training and employment. Changing lives for the better, we hope to instil the positivity and confidence in young people to achieve their goals. We’re based throughout the UK, creating opportunities and personal development for young people from London to Glasgow.Where We Work
- Thank you #TeamStreetLeague 2021 London Marathon runners
- Scottish Cyclist smashes Everesting Challenge in support of Street League
- Street League appoints Dougie Stevenson as CEO
- Street League recognised at ScottishPower Foundation Awards
- Street League partners with Proof Positive
- Why (online) volunteering is here to stay
- Addressing inequality in sport and the workplace
- Street League responds to the youth unemployment crisis caused by Covid-19
- A new approach to coaching
- Encouraging people to Play Proud