Understanding our social impact
As part of our commitment to honest and transparent social impact reporting, we wanted to move 'beyond' the annual report. You can see our social impact year round - our successes and what we don't get right. HINT: For the best experience, we recommend you view and interact on a desktop device.
You can better understand Street League's impact by reading through the eight tabs (you can select navigation and expand to full-page at the bottom of dashboard). The dashboard follows an overview of our 'theory of change' and we believe that the final tile best summarises our impact as our mission is to help young people from disadvantaged communities move into sustainable jobs, education and training.
The dashboard uses our full dataset over the past twelve months (plus some historic data). All data is anonymised and has passed our four-stage internal audit process. Click the info icons on the dashboard to help you understand what you're looking at.
- Thank you #TeamStreetLeague 2021 London Marathon runners
- Scottish Cyclist smashes Everesting Challenge in support of Street League
- Street League appoints Dougie Stevenson as CEO
- Street League recognised at ScottishPower Foundation Awards
- Street League partners with Proof Positive
- Why (online) volunteering is here to stay
- Addressing inequality in sport and the workplace
- Street League responds to the youth unemployment crisis caused by Covid-19
- A new approach to coaching
- Encouraging people to Play Proud