Make a Donation
Donating to Street League
At Street League, we give young people a way out of poverty and help them to overcome their practical and personal barriers to employment. A donation from you will help us to be there for every young person who needs our support. We rely on donations to fund our free programmes, providing young people with the tools they need to thrive.
By donating to Street League today, you will be giving young people across the UK a second chance. Together, we will support young people to develop the skills, self-worth and sense of belonging needed to build a better future.
Street League is a charity that relies on donations, like yours, to help create a society in which all young people have the opportunity of secure employment for a better future.
If you're a UK taxpayer, please choose to 'Gift Aid' your donation. It will be increased by 25% with no extra cost to you.
Your donation will help improve young people's wellbeing and get moving into work, training and education around the UK.
How your donation can make a difference
Give a gift to Street League and create a brighter future for the young people who need it most
£10 covers the cost of the education materials for one young person, so that they can track and record their achievements as they gain qualifications.
£25 means that we can provide one young person with a 1-to-1 session with our staff in which they are supported to overcome barriers and reach their employment goals
£40 pays for a smart interview outfit so that we can ensure every young person feels fully equipped and confident for their job interview.
£100 will cover the cost for four young people to attend street football or dance fitness sessions for a year where they will get fit, have fun, make friends and gain important work skills like teamwork, leadership and confidence.
- Thank you #TeamStreetLeague 2021 London Marathon runners
- Scottish Cyclist smashes Everesting Challenge in support of Street League
- Street League appoints Dougie Stevenson as CEO
- Street League recognised at ScottishPower Foundation Awards
- Street League partners with Proof Positive
- Why (online) volunteering is here to stay
- Addressing inequality in sport and the workplace
- Street League responds to the youth unemployment crisis caused by Covid-19
- A new approach to coaching
- Encouraging people to Play Proud